How do I cancel my subscription?
1. Login to the site and click on “Dashboard” to show your subscription(s).
2. Click the “Cancel” button next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
3. If a confirmation message appears, then click on that as well
PayPal customers only: Please also log in to your Paypal account and check that your PayPal recurring payment for Dynamic Pilates TV has also been cancelled.
Please Note: If you do decide to cancel, please don’t leave it until the last minute i.e the final 24hrs of the trial period, as the system begins the process of setting up renewal payments during that time.
If possible, please try to cancel at least 24hrs before the 2 week trial period has elapsed.
If you have any problems with your cancellation, please fill in the technical issues form on https://dynamicpilatestv.com/contact-us/ and we’ll sort things out for you.
Why has my subscription been suspended or cancelled automatically? (affects new card subscribers September/October 2019)
We are currently working on fixing an issue which affects some new subscribers (credit card only) during September & October 2019, where their credit card wasn’t recorded by our payment system. If your subscription has been cancelled and you’re not sure why, please can we ask you to try the following:
1. Log in to the site
2. Go To “My Account”
3. Go To “Payment Methods”
4. Delete any card details already there
5. Add your card details again
If that doesn’t fix things, please contact us using the form on the Contact Us page
How do I change the credit card I use to pay for my subscription? (Credit Card Subscribers Only)
1. Login to the site using your username and password.
2. Click on “Payment methods”.
3. Click on “Add payment method” and add your new card details.
4. Delete the card details which are no longer required.
I have an iPhone or iPad, how can I watch Dynamic Pilates TV on my smart TV?
There are various options for viewing Dynamic Pilates TV on your TV either by wireless streaming or using a cable. Here is a useful article which can explain the different options for iPhone or iPad users: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-stream-from-your-ipad-or-iphone-to-your-tv-4164117